Article Writing Service

« Home | Article Marketing And How It Works » | Best Article Marketing - Latest 4 Powerful Steps t... » | Article Marketing is Your Best Viral Marketing Tool » | Lucrative Article Marketing - Discover 5 Reliable ... » | Article Marketing - Idea Creation » | Best Article Marketing - Latest 4 Powerful Steps t... » | Article Marketing is Your Best Viral Marketing Tool » | Lucrative Article Marketing - 5 Easy Methods to Ex... » | How To Make Money From Home Online » | Internet Based - Affiliate Marketing - Article Mar... » 

Saturday, May 3, 2008

How To Submit Articles That Provide Both Traffic And Income

I do most of my advertising with article marketing. It is a method that works for me. I enjoy writing and I can do it rather quickly. And the articles that I submit today will continue to work for many months. By submitting on a daily basis, it has a compounding effect.

I try to submit 3 articles every day. And the beauty of it is in the compounding effect. On day one, I have 3 articles that are attracting readers. By day twelve, 36 of them are attracting viewers. By day 30, 90 articles are out there working. It doesn't stop.

By I don't stop there. I insist that my articles work overtime. In addition to submitting to the traditional directories, I also submit them to a number of revenue sharing sites. It only takes an extra minute to submit to them, and it is certainly worth the extra time. These sites deliver just as much traffic to my site as traditional directories and pay me a very nice monthly dividend besides. I get the best of both worlds, traffic and income.

Because I submit so frequently, I am among the top contributors on several of these revenue sharing sites. And the more articles you have on their directory, the more money you make. I wish every directory shared their revenue.

If you are just submitting your articles to traditional directories, your articles are not working up to their maximum potential. Some of the revenue sharing sites provide more traffic than many traditional directories. So regardless of whether are submitting articles for traffic or income, get the best of both worlds. Start submitting to the revenue sharing sites on a regular basis make your articles work overtime.

Do you want to learn more about how I make money? Get my Free ebook entitled, How To Make Money Every Day!

Free ebook - Make Money Every Day

FREE - List of the Top Revenue Sharing Sites

Make Money Writing - It Can Make You Wealthy

Posted by get-paid98052 | 6:53 AM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


Apr 29, 2008 Apr 30, 2008 May 1, 2008 May 2, 2008 May 3, 2008 May 4, 2008 May 5, 2008 May 6, 2008 May 7, 2008 May 8, 2008 May 9, 2008 May 10, 2008 May 11, 2008 May 12, 2008 May 13, 2008


Powered by Blogger Templates