Article Writing Service

« Home | Article Marketing - How Can Your Really Become Suc... » | InfoPreneur Secrets - How To Use Articles To Sell ... » | Article Income Secrets - How to Make Indirect and ... » | Article Marketing - A New Marketing Resource that'... » | Make Money At Home Web Site - How Many Promotional... » | Productive Article Marketing - 5 Amazing Methods t... » | Article Marketing - It's More Than Just Writing Ar... » | What Webmasters Should Know About Article Marketing » | Article Marketing is Your Best Viral Marketing Tool » | Article Marketing is Your Best Viral Marketing Tool » 

Monday, May 5, 2008

Secret Steps to Increasing Your Article Page Views

Because I write a lot of articles, I do quite a bit of research. I try to read as much as I can in the field of article marketing because it is how I make my living. Im also very good about keeping records. I take notes on articles and keep records on how my articles perform. Each day, I log the page views, number of Ezines published, and URL clicks. By keeping track of these details, I can see which articles are working for me and which ones are not.

The quality of an article really has little to do with the number of page views generated. It is the title that initially draws in your readers. Your title is the advertising for your article. Always be mindful of that, you need a title that compels people to read your article. Spending time coming up with a good title is time well spent. A good title will draw in four to five times the readers as the same article with a so-so title.

Certain words or phrases tend to attract readers:

Secret It appears that everybody likes a secret. My secret articles get four times the readers of my non-secret articles. Whenever possible, try to use the word Secret in your title.

3 Steps, 3 ways to It appears that people are looking for articles that provide step-by-step instructions. My step-by-step articles have generated twice the page views of the average article over the same periods of time.

Of course, there are many other words and phrases that attract readers, but, Ill cover them in other articles.

There is another point that I want to make. One of the Ezines published research on article readership some time ago. They indicated that longer titles trend to attract more page views. This is the exact opposite of what I would have expected. I thought that a short and concise title would get better numbers, but apparently, this is not the case. Whenever possible, use a longer, more descriptive title.

I used this information to craft the title for this article. I wondered what kind of page views I would generate if I used a rather long title, with the words Secret, and Steps. Ill let you know how this works out in a future article.

Download our FREE REPORT on making money writing articles and receive tons of free articles, reports, information, and downloads. Jo Mark is an Internet marketing expert specializing in the generation of income through the writing and placement of articles. Our successful ebooks have helped countless individuals to generate income by writing articles.

Posted by get-paid98052 | 11:28 AM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


Apr 29, 2008 Apr 30, 2008 May 1, 2008 May 2, 2008 May 3, 2008 May 4, 2008 May 5, 2008 May 6, 2008 May 7, 2008 May 8, 2008 May 9, 2008 May 10, 2008 May 11, 2008 May 12, 2008 May 13, 2008


Powered by Blogger Templates